TheAVTimes.com is the youngest and fastest growing news source in the Antelope Valley.
We were launched in mid-August of 2011 as an independent, locally-produced online forum that offers objective news and information about what is happening in the Antelope Valley.
In 2012, our steady stream of news stories generated 743,731 site visits from 341,049 unique visitors, who were responsible for more than 2 million page views.
Why Advertise with The AV Times?
Local businesses who advertise at TheAVTimes.com can expect to reach thousands of potential customers in the Antelope Valley each day for affordable rates.
Here are some of the other benefits of getting in on the “ground floor”:
- There are no increased costs after a certain number of impressions – just one low rate each month. As our popularity grows, so will your exposure, but you still pay the same monthly rate!
- You can change your advertisement at any time during your contract, at no added cost. We want you to grow your business as a result of your partnership with us, and if your ad isn’t working, you should be able to switch it to one that does.
- We offer hassle-free contracts as short as 90 days, and special weekly options for one-time events. Ninety days is enough time for you to see if your ad is producing at a rate that justifies the expense. If not, we part as friends.
- We link to your coupons and/or website.
- Your events or special promotions will be posted on our facebook page (we have over 10,000 fans and the number grows each day).
- We offer discounts to advertisers who contract with us for longer than 90 days. There is a 15% discount for one-year contracts and a 5% discount for six-month contracts.
Three things we don’t do:
- We will not suppress news stories unfavorable to our advertisers.
- We will not produce news stories to please advertisers.
- We will not delete factual comments from our readers.
We realize that everyone’s budget is tight, and there are many opportunities for you to select where you place your advertising dollars. Thank you for considering TheAVTimes.com.
As always, thank you for reading!
For more information and a rate sheet that includes ad sizes, costs, and discounts, contact Terrance Dilworth at 661-544-7463 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.