PALMDALE – The city of Palmdale’s Legacy Commons for Active Seniors will host the third annual Senior Resource Fair this Thursday, April 14.
The event will be held from 10 a.m. to 12 p.m. at Legacy Commons, located at 930 East Avenue Q-9 in Palmdale. Admission is free and there will be raffles and door prizes given away.
“Representatives from organizations that provide assistance and resources to individuals 55 and above will be on hand to answer questions and present information on everything from health and wellness, to housing and transportation, to leisure activities and more,” stated Palmdale’s Recreation Coordinator Jennifer Tallakson.
Participating organizations include:
- AAG Reverse Mortgage
- Americana Referral Services
- Antelope Valley Partners in Health
- Antelope Valley Transit Authority (AVTA)
- AV Community Clinic-Lancaster Adult Day Health Care
- AV Seniors Network/CARA
- Bankers Life/Colonial Penn
- Bartz-Altadonna Community Center
- Braille Institute Library Services
- California Telephone Access Program/CA Phones
- Center for Health Care Rights
- Health Net
- HealthCare Partners Medical Group
- High Desert Medical Group
- HRBC Insurance
- Independent Living Center of Southern California
- LA Care
- Mom’s House
- Neptune Society
- New Horizon Marketing Services
- Parkinson’s Support Group of Antelope Valley
- ProCare Hospice
- Sam’s Club #4767
- SCAN Health Plan
- Sierra Medical Group
- STS Property Management
- Surge 365
- United States Postal Inspection Service
For more information on the third annual Senior Resource Fair, contact Legacy Commons at 661/267-5904.