The event will take place from 9 a.m. to 12 p.m. Tuesday, March 17, at the Chimbole Cultural Center, located at 28350 Sierra Hwy in Palmdale.
Sponsored by Jack O’Connor Construction, the topics covered will include:
- An overview of the city of Palmdale’s old and new requirements for all rentals.
- Current court rulings and attitude regarding evictions and resident challenges, presented by Jonathan Treyvillian, Attorney for Property Owners.
- Public Safety and Crime Prevention through Environmental Design (CPTED).
- Landlord/Tenant Law, presented by Enrique Gonzalez from the Los Angeles County Department of Consumer Affairs.
- Fair Housing, presented by Marisol Azarte from the Housing Rights Center.
No RSVP is required, but seating is limited to the first 100 attendees. Light refreshments will be provided.
“The success of property managers and landlords is very important to our community,” stated Palmdale Housing Coordinator Terri-Lei Wheeler. “Knowing your rights and responsibilities is key to creating and maintaining a viable, healthy and successful housing environment.”
For more information about the Landlord Property Management Summit or Palmdale’s Housing Programs and its Neighborhood Services Department, call 661-267-5126