The operation was conducted from 6 p.m. to 2 a.m. on westbound Avenue L at 27th Street West in Lancaster.
The results of the checkpoint are as follows:
* 1136 vehicles traveled through the checkpoint.
* 1063 drivers Checked at the Checkpoint.
* One DUI – Drug (marijuana) suspect arrested.
* One DUI – alcohol suspect arrested.
* One suspect was arrested for a $35K traffic warrant and sent to court.
* Two suspended/revoked license drivers were arrested and sent to court.
* Six unlicensed drivers were arrested and sent to court.
* One vehicle was stored for one day.
* Two vehicles were impounded for 30 days.
* Five vehicles were released per checkpoint release procedures.
The checkpoint was funded by a grant from the State of California’s Office of Traffic Safety (OTS) thru the Business, Transportation and Housing Agency.