Help deputies find Target thief

Target thiefLANCASTER – Do you recognize the woman in this surveillance image? If so, Lancaster Station detectives would like to hear from you.

Detectives said the woman visited the Target store in Lancaster recently and stole several pairs of high-end headphones.

The woman was accompanied by a juvenile at the time of the burglary, and both were seen leaving the area in a gold Lincoln Navigator.

The woman is described as a White female in her 30s with brown hair, about 5 feet 8 inches tall, and weighing around 190-200 pounds.

The juvenile is described as a White male with black hair, around 14 to 17 years old, about 5 feet 8 inches tall, weighing around 160-200 pounds.

Anyone with information on the identity of these suspects is encouraged to contact Detective Maloney at Lancaster Sheriff’s Station at 661-948-8466. If you would like to remain anonymous, call Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-8477.

30 comments for “Help deputies find Target thief

1. Bill
    February 4, 2013 at 7:47 pm

Belt says “equator” on it. Thats funny. Made me laugh ! And why does she have 2 cell phones. Ugly loser. !

2. frank rizzo
    February 3, 2013 at 7:08 pm

More cushion for the pushin.

3. sanadia
    February 3, 2013 at 1:38 pm

I shopped for products at this Target store. The store detectives were evident, and I felt like a lot of eyes were on me. I paid for my purchases. However, this fat lady got away with stealing valuable headphones. Maybe if the store detectives did not target the wrong people they’d have caught this woman red handed. I had to struggle with a big box of cat litter cause I was unable to find a clerk to help me. Oh well, I continue shopping at Target and prefer it to WalMart. Hope they catch this thief.

• February 3, 2013 at 8:21 pm

I see what you’re sayin, but who cares if they’re shadowing you throughout your whole shopping trip? You’re not doing anything wrong so who cares? They need to profile.

4. Palmdale_Steve
    February 1, 2013 at 3:45 pm

Mrs. Jabba the Hut?

5. SpareThePropaganda
    February 1, 2013 at 2:02 pm

If overcrowding in detention facilities is a problem now, wait til she is taking up space. Her cell mate might fall into orbit.

6. February 1, 2013 at 12:02 pm

“190 – 200 pounts”????? Is she hiding the 200 pound juvenile under her blouse? If I were the cops, I’d set up a surveillance at the chocolate fountain at Hometown Buffet.

• Martha
      February 1, 2013 at 2:09 pm

she seems a whole lot heavier than that

February 1, 2013 at 5:03 pm

Ha ha Otto, 300-400 more like it..and a gold Lincoln navigator? SMH.
      Say, do they really have a chocolate fountain at Hometown? Haven’t been there lately.

• February 2, 2013 at 8:51 am

Sik- I believe it’s actually at Golden Corral….I’m not sure where the nearest one is, but I’m sure she knows. I think I’ve been to Hometown once, but too many people like her there. Yeah, the navigator is only fitting.

February 2, 2013 at 2:23 pm

Yeah,I thought it was at Golden Corral which is a much better establishment than Hometown and closest one I think is out near San Berdoo,;good thing too long a drive or I would be looking like that.

• February 2, 2013 at 3:59 pm

HA…yeah, for sure. I bet she has the bucks (and the hunger) to gas up that navigator and motor out there for that glorious fountain of chocolate.

7. Lucas
    February 1, 2013 at 10:43 am

Maybe she was coerced to do that by her “pimp”. I don’t think it was her own idea. Who was driving the car? she wasn’t the driver, she would it have hard time positioning herself between the driving wheel. A gold Lincoln Navigator? It reminds me the 60’s lots of “pimps”.

8. Resident Cynic
    February 1, 2013 at 9:14 am

If the law would like to find this criminal, I suggest setting up stings at every all you can eat buffet in town. Just a hunch.

9. Newman
    February 1, 2013 at 8:15 am

If you look closely her belt size says “Equator”

10. dumbandblind
    February 1, 2013 at 7:34 am

Deputies can also try asking DMV for help. With a picture this clear all they have to do is magnify a few X’s and do a face match from records also while they are at it cross match it to any vehicles she may own. A gold Lincoln Navigator maybe?

11. Forewarned
    February 1, 2013 at 7:29 am

I bet she’s a light eater. As soon as it gets light, she starts eating.

• Palmdale_Diego
      February 3, 2013 at 8:38 pm

Or, she’s on a seafood diet; she sees food and eats it.

12. tay
    February 1, 2013 at 7:20 am

They are doing everything necessary to try to clean up Lancaster. Why should shoplifters be any different? Point is it will be on their record and catching can deter them from future crimes. I don’t think much is going into trying to catch them hince the reason for this post asking us for our help in catching.

13. The Anti-REX
    February 1, 2013 at 7:01 am

Why is this person of more interest than any other shoplifter? Sheriff detectives are now spending valuable time seeking shoplifters???

• Duh
      February 1, 2013 at 10:12 pm

It’s a gateway crime start with shoplifting step up to burglarize your home or rob you on the street. That’s why they focus on the small stuff!!!

• freakin know it all
        February 1, 2013 at 11:47 pm

Focus on small stuff or steal the old lady shoppers purse from the shopping cart when the kid distracts her.

14. Fred
    February 1, 2013 at 6:19 am

She must weigh closer to 300 lbs, if she is really 5’8″, and that large. I know they say that cameras make you look fatter, but in her case, really? I guess she had plenty of places on her body to hide the “booty”.

• Raptormann
      February 1, 2013 at 7:21 am

Kinda gives you an insight on what is meant by “Tuck and Rolls.”

• Gladys
      February 1, 2013 at 10:22 am

I agree. If she weighs 180-200, I weigh 110. bahahahahahh

15. sammy P
    February 1, 2013 at 12:35 am

gold Lincoln Navigator???? I drive a 1984 car… I wish I was as rich as her… maybe she is one of those people addicted to shoplifting and does not need the money.. Naa probably not.. High end headphones must mean something like “Beats By Dr.DRE”, not the $20 headphones I am wearing now.

Seems odd theAVtimes would add this story to its site.. makes it seem like the headphone bandit is the worst of our problems in the AV and deserves the attention. I personally think we have much more pressing issues then this..

But she did break the law.. probably will get 30 days in jail.. but due to overcrowding people just do %10 of their sentences.. do the math.

• Gladys
      February 1, 2013 at 10:25 am

I love this story because it shows that all kinds of people are thieves. Also, you can only please some of the people some of the time!
      She probably didn’t have money for the purchase due to a high car lease payment.
      Or…..she is stealing to sell on ebay or some place.

• Martha
        February 1, 2013 at 2:12 pm

shes probably another welfare recipient looking to make some extra cash selling these. I wouldnt be surprised if she was out there selling them on the street or yes ebay under a different alias of course

• Mick
          February 1, 2013 at 4:57 pm

And here goes the ebay bashing again…..You folks do know that ebay works with law enforcement to keep the level of stolen goods being sold fairly low right? More likely she’s selling these on Craigslist….now there’s a SCARY site! Now let the down thumbing begin…

16. James Stouvenel
    January 31, 2013 at 11:54 pm

Lady on the phone says “yeah im picking up a couple of headphones, which ones you want?”

Lancaster deputies say, “hey lady why dont you pay for them?

I agree Lancaster deputies, why doesnt she pay for them?