8 comments for “Vice Presidential Debate – Oct. 11

1. Citizen of AV
    October 15, 2012 at 9:45 am

The day after the Vice-Presidential debates, my wife and I were stuck in a hospital waiting room. All morning the TV was on MSNBC. Hour after hour we were stuck watching the pundits spew their rhetoric over and over on how their candidate won the debate. Finally, I turned to my wife and said, “I’d rather watch Honey Boo Boo.”

I must not have been as quiet as I though because people around me busted out laughing.

2. WTH
    October 12, 2012 at 8:24 pm

I love how Willie (aka: Eris, Theodore) previously called Paul Ryan “Lyin Ryan”, but as soon as the Joker Biden spouts off all those lies, Willie disappears. Typical hit and run liberal wimpy-ass democrat. Hopefully he gave up for good!

3. Backwards
    October 12, 2012 at 2:58 pm

Joe “Stupid” Biden is so stupid that he actually said that J-O-B-S is a three-letter word!

4. Letlow
    October 12, 2012 at 8:49 am

Biden smiled like the joker while gutting Ryan like a fish.

And before anyone fixes their lips to speak about the interruptions and talking overs by Biden, please remember that Romney did exactly that in the last debate. When Romney did it, he was being bold and aggressive. So perhaps Biden was being the same?

I already know, this comment will be voted down and hidden from view in 5,4,3,2…

• WTH
      October 12, 2012 at 10:47 am

Yes, Romney was agressive, as was Biden. The difference is that Biden was totally disrespectful with the laughing and smirking.

• Melanie
      October 12, 2012 at 10:58 am

Joe Biden has the debate skills of a high school sophomore!

October 12, 2012 at 12:25 pm

Biden looked like an ass with that grin, it really detracted from his credibility.Ryan is a cold fish and don’t need to hear that they are both Roman Catholic(the evil empire). Aah, the illusion of choice.

• really
      October 12, 2012 at 7:30 pm

Biden was rude and beyond that he lied horribly.
      1. On Libya he said the white house was never told they needed more security. He also said admin blamed video based on the state department. There are sworn statements to the contrary. Nobody will admit where the youtube defense came from.
      2. On the wars, Biden said he voted against the wars. He voted for both Iraq and Afghanistan.