Job recruitment for Crave Restaurant

PALMDALE – The South Valley WorkSource Center (SVWSC) will host a job recruitment on Tuesday, Dec. 27 for Crave, a new restaurant opening in Palmdale.

The recruitment will be held from 9 a.m. to 11 a.m. at the SVWSC, located at 38510 Sierra Highway in Palmdale. A follow up onsite interview will be held from noon to 3 p.m. for candidates who qualify.

Interested participants must arrive promptly at 9 a.m. to be considered.  Applicants are strongly encouraged to come dressed for success and bring a relevant resume for the following positions:

• Waitresses
  • Bartenders
  • Barbacks
  • Bussers
  • Security Guards

A minimum one year of current experience working in a restaurant is required.

For more information, call 661-265-7421 or visit

11 comments for “Job recruitment for Crave Restaurant

1. March 14, 2012 at 3:34 pm
  2. John Mlynar
    December 23, 2011 at 4:29 pm

Matt, I don’t think so. They have a Facebook page according to one of the owners I spoke to. They are planning a New Year’s Eve party and then should be opening shortly thereafter. I don’t think they have opened yet.

• Matt Keltner
      December 23, 2011 at 5:03 pm

Thanks! I tried to Google it. There is a “Crave Cafe” in Sherman Oaks that sells crepes and other breakfast-type food, but nothing on the website about a Palmdale branch opening. So it must not be the same one?

• John Mlynar
        December 23, 2011 at 8:18 pm

Matt, it’s not the same one. I can’t find the Facebook page. I will be in touch with the owner after the new year and will post any info I can find.

• Michael
          December 23, 2011 at 9:49 pm

Great! :-)

• Michael
          December 23, 2011 at 9:50 pm

Love me some new restaurants out here! :-) always room for more!

• William
            December 24, 2011 at 2:39 pm

Had Tuscan Chicken with artichokes and stuff over angel hair pasta at BJ’s Brewhouse last night at 10 PM. Fantastic.

That place has it down to a science, the music was just the right level, the crowd always sounds happy and like they are having a good time as well as the staff. The manager comes around to say hello and the prices are very reasonable compared to other places.

I have to make myself go to other places for variety otherwise, I’d go there every time.

Can’t wait to try Crave. I’ve been ‘craving’ it ever since I saw the sign up months ago.

• Matt Keltner
          December 23, 2011 at 11:34 pm

If you go to Urban Spoon, there is a “Crave” in Las Vegas, but this is a buffet at the Mirage resort. Other than that, the only other listing is Sherman Oaks. Everyone is asking me about it on Facebook and I have no info for them. Thanks for looking, John!

3. Matt Keltner
    December 23, 2011 at 3:31 pm

Is there a website for this restaurant? I tried to look it up to see their menu. Has anyone ever had a meal here?

• March 14, 2012 at 3:32 pm