PALMDALE – Construction is underway for the Palm Vista Senior Living Community, slated to open in January at 3850 W. Rancho Vista Boulevard in Palmdale. The new state-of-the-art senior living community will feature 47 assisted living studio apartments, 23 assisted living one-bedroom apartments, five memory care private suites, and 20 memory care companion rooms, according to Northstar Senior Living.
Palm Vista will also feature a spacious main living room, a library, a fitness center with on-site physical and occupational therapy, a Virtual Reality sensory room, two courtyards, a theater, game room, arts and crafts room, sports bar and a salon.
“At Palm Vista, we believe in compassionate, graceful aging,” said Stuart Montalvo, executive director of the Palm Vista management team. “Our passion is to create an environment where the well-being of our residents is at the center of everything we do.”
“Whether our residents need a little extra assistance to live safely day-to-day, or if they simply want to be free of home maintenance and other tedious tasks, Palm Vista will offer them the retirement lifestyle they deserve,” Montalvo continued.
Assisted living features at Palm Vista include:
- Private or companion apartments (furnished or unfurnished) with private baths, cable television, and climate control.
- Concierge services from trained care professionals.
- An on-call physician that is available for healthcare needs and monitoring.
- Housekeeping and linen services, including bed-making and trash removal.
- A comprehensive dining program that can accommodate any diet, with three daily meals and snacks served daily in a restaurant-style dining room.
- Transportation provided for activities, outings, and appointments.
[Information via news release from Northstar Senior Living.]