PALMDALE – The Habit Burger Grill officially opens Wednesday, Feb. 18, at the Shops at Rancho Vista Gateway, located at 748 West Rancho Vista Blvd. in Palmdale.
However, the public may get a preview of the menu during fundraisers this Sunday and Tuesday to benefit three local non-profits, company officials announced.
The Habit will open for lunch from 11:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. Sunday, Feb. 15, and will donate 100 percent of all proceeds to Highland High School (Class of 2018 Freshman Senate). Dinner that evening, from 5 to 7 p.m., will aid Summerwind Elementary School, according to company officials.
The Habit will open for lunch, from 11:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m., Tuesday, Feb. 17, and the Boys & Girls Clubs of the Antelope Valley will be the beneficiary.
The Habit Burger Grill in Palmdale is a 2,544 square-foot new building that seats a total of 70, including indoor and patio seating. Approximately 35 new jobs have been created to staff the restaurant.
According to company officials, some Habit food facts include:
- Burgers are always 100% fresh ground beef, not frozen.
- Burgers are char-grilled over an open flame for extra flavor.
- Lettuce, tomatoes and onions are cut fresh daily.
- Tuna steak sandwiches are made with line-caught, sushi-grade albacore.
- Fresh chicken breasts are hand-filleted and marinated in-house.
- Tri-tip is trimmed and marinated in-house.
- Salads are fresh, made to order.
- House-made ranch dressing is prepared fresh daily in the restaurants.
- French fries, onion rings and sweet potato fries are 100% trans-fat free, cooked in soybean oil.
- Every Habit offers a complimentary condiment bar featuring an assortment of peppers, lemons, limes and a range of sauces for guests to spice it up.
The Habit was founded in 1969 in Santa Barbara and has over 100 restaurants in California, Arizona, Utah and New Jersey.
For more information, visit www.habitburger.com.