PALMDALE – The South Valley WorkSource Center will host a special job recruitment next week for quality technicians for rail manufacturing company Kinkishayro International, LLC, now operating in Palmdale.
The event will take place Thursday, Feb. 5, at the Center, located at 38510 Sierra Highway in Palmdale. Job recruitment for military veterans will be held from 9 to 10 a.m., while recruitment for the general public will be held from 10 a.m. to 3 pm.
Qualified applicants should possess the following knowledge, skills and abilities:
- Ability to use the following equipment:
- Digital multimeter (DMM or DVOM) (required)
- High Potential/Dielectric Withstanding Voltage (DWV) tester
- Current/Ammeter (required)
- Knowledge of design techniques, including working with schematic diagrams, blue prints, drawings and models.
- Ability to follow procedures, conduct tests, and evaluate results.
- Ability to problem solve and troubleshoot low-voltage direct current distribution systems.
- Knowledge of safety practices and hazards associated with high and low-voltage alternating and direct current (AC/DC) systems.
Salary range is $16/hr to $22/hr depending on experience.
Interested parties must bring copies of a relevant resume and come dressed for success; or email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Detailed job descriptions are available at www.cityofpalmdale.org/jobs.
For more information, contact Veronica Ortiz at 661-265-7421 or Kari Blackburn at 661-267-5125.