The South Valley WorkSource Center will host a job recruitment, starting 10 a.m. this Friday, April 18 at the Center, located at 38510 Sierra Highway in Palmdale.
Interested participants must arrive on time, dressed in business attire, and bring copies of current resume. Applicants will be seen on the basis of first come, first served.
The preferred minimum requirements include:
- Four years supervisory experience.
- Previous work experience in the electrical or mechanical testing field.
- High school diploma or equivalent, technical school or associates in the engineering field preferred.
- Ability to read and understand electrical schematics.
- Ability to read and understand blue-prints and mechanical drawings.
- Must be proficient with the English measurement system and able to learn the Metric measurement system within a specified amount of time.
- Familiar with MS office applications.
For more information, contact Carole Evans at 661-265-7421 or Kari Blackburn at 661-267-5125.
The South Valley WorkSource Center brings job seekers and employers together for no-cost placement and recruitment services and offers a host of workforce development programs and services to the community. Job seekers receive career counseling, assistance securing interviews and employment opportunities, and access to workshops, skills training, computers and job search tools. Businesses receive specialized screening and recruitment services. The center functions to reduce unemployment and positively impact the community through the power of work.
The no-cost services are provided through the Federal Workforce Investment Act and the City of Palmdale. The City of Palmdale has contracted with Goodwill Southern California (GSC) as the operating agency for the South Valley WorkSource Center.