LANCASTER – To combat the rise in thefts that typically occur this time of year, undercover deputies and Walmart Loss Prevention Agents monitored customers shopping at the east Lancaster Walmart on Monday.
During the pre-holiday undercover operation, deputies arrested 10 adults and five juveniles for various crimes, including commercial burglary, robbery, petty theft and a warrant.
Various stolen items were also recovered, including food, clothing, jewelry, cosmetics, DVD’s and vitamins.
The following suspects were arrested during the operation (alphabetically by last name):
* Malissa Calhoun, 30, Female, Black of Lancaster – BURGLARY
* Diamond Carr, 18, Female, Black of Lancaster – BURGLARY
* Devon Dorsey, 18, Male, Black of Lancaster – ROBBERY
* Erik Lopez, 20, Male, Hispanic of Lancaster – BURGLARY
* Kiel Mixon, 20, Male, Black of Lancaster – WARRANT
* Miranda Prescott, 29, Female, White of Lancaster – BURGLARY
* Dominique Roberts, 20, Female, Black – BURGLARY
* Stephanie Rogers, 24, Female, White of Lancaster – PETTY THEFT
* Kealai Taisacan, 20, Female, Other race of Lancaster – PETTY THEFT
* Cody Wilson, 22, Male, White of Lancaster – BURGLARY
* Five female juveniles of Lancaster – BURGLARY
The pre-holiday undercover theft operation was conducted by deputies from the Lancaster Station’s Target Oriented Policing Team (TOP) and Community Oriented Response and Enforcement Team (CORE).