LANCASTER – The L.A. County Department of Consumer and Business Affairs will host its next “Small Business Saturdays” event in Lancaster.
The free workshop will take place from 10 a.m. to 12 p.m. this Saturday, Aug. 20, at the Lancaster Library, located at 601 West Lancaster Boulevard. [View a flyer for this event here.]
“The County of Los Angeles values entrepreneurship and helping small businesses grow,” stated DCBA Director Brian J. Stiger. “The ‘Small Business Saturdays’ workshops make it be easier than ever to become your own boss.”
Saturday’s workshop will show attendees:
- How to become an entrepreneur in Los Angeles County,
- Guidance on coming up with a business idea,
- Steps to opening a business,
- Where to seek financing,
- The latest information about business taxes,
- How to obtain a business license,
- Library resources for small businesses, and more.
Space is limited, so attendees are encouraged to RSVP by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information, contact DCBA Small Business Services at 323-8813964.
[Information via news release from the L.A. County Department of Consumer and Business Affairs.]