Palmdale teen killed in crash on wet road

The fatal collision happened on Avenue S at Tovey Avenue. (Photo by LUIS MEZA)

The fatal collision happened on Avenue S at Tovey Avenue. (Photo by LUIS MEZA)

PALMDALE – An 18-year-old Palmdale driver was killed late Friday morning after his vehicle spun out of control on the wet roadway, authorities said.

Semaj Chapman was pronounced dead at the scene of the collision, which occurred around 10:50 a.m. on Avenue S, near Tovey Avenue, according to the Los Angeles County Coroner’s Office.

A 21-year-old passenger sustained moderate injuries in the single-vehicle crash. (LUIS MEZA)

Chapman was driving a 1991 Ford Mustang eastbound on Avenue S, at an unsafe speed for the wet roadway, when he lost control of the vehicle, according to a California Highway Patrol report.

The car careened into a dirt berm on the south edge of Avenue S before crashing into an Edison pole, the CHP report states.

A passenger in the vehicle, a 21-year-old man from Lancaster, was transported to Antelope Valley Hospital with moderate injuries, according to the CHP report.

No other vehicles were involved in the crash, which remains under investigation.

95 comments for “Palmdale teen killed in crash on wet road

1. Susan
    September 13, 2014 at 6:49 pm

Amber, I am very sorry for your loss. My heart goes out to you and all his friends and family.

2. Ms, c
    April 7, 2014 at 9:40 pm

Thank god for the lady who was there to help them god bless you always

3. dashawnna
    March 27, 2014 at 12:41 pm

RIP semaj i”ma [removed] miss you knew you for a long ass time my prayers goes out to his family they going crazy right now i wish that never happened i know your watching over us

4. Mother of 3
    March 10, 2014 at 12:50 pm

WOW! I honestly can’t believe people (AB, John)have the nerve to comment with stupid remarks…if you have nothing nice to say then STFU!! This family is in pain and you want to put your two cents in, save it because nobody wants to read your BS…I think we’re all aware of the dangers of driving too fast or in the rain, you think people are going to care what you have to say….you’re just ignorant and obviously heartless. I pray that God gives you a brain and a heart!

To the family of this young man, my condolences to you all! May God bless you with strength during these difficult times; R.I.P.

5. u can get da issue
    March 8, 2014 at 3:48 am

I love u lido baby….
    Rest easy and I know u are watching us from above love u with all my heart
    Family first.

6. JHC
    March 7, 2014 at 8:18 pm

I’m an Anaverde resident. My husband and I drove by the vigil tonight. We also happened to be coming home last Fri morn from breakfast and saw the overturned vehicle. The sight was startling. I knew that the driver could not have survived and I was very saddened. I am even more disturbed and saddened to read this story and know that this was just an 18 year old boy. I suppose God has his reasons for calling this child home so early in life, but I have a very heavy heart for his family who without doubt are in much pain. They need many prayers and lots of love. My condolences. And may this child rest in peace. For the family… nothing has helped me more in dealing with trauma in my life than Hypnotherapy. I sincerely hope you all find peace soon.

7. angiee
    March 6, 2014 at 9:48 am

I can’t believe my friend is really gone…
    This hurts sooo much….
    Rip sexyyhalff
    I will always miss

8. bayarea
    March 4, 2014 at 9:20 pm

I pray for family & friends of Semaj & don’t one you, but…I know the Lord! May your beloved rest in eternal peace, now that his journey on earth ended early in his life. May your family be comforted as best possible with a multitude of memories. Focused on the days ahead to prepare for Semaj’s services and being there for each other is really what you deserve to do with the respect from strangers that is OWED to you all. Idiots who hide behind keyboard, well..try not to let them take your focus, & daresay satisfy their warped, mean, inconsiderate selves. I hope they don’t run across you on the streets, because I’d imagine there would be a price to pay. This makes me think of weekday I learned as a child, “sticks and stones may hurt my bones, but words will never hurt me.” That isn’t true, I found out. But…. they WILL definitely hurt the deliverer of hateful comments, because what I KNOW is Karma is REAL, REAL & REALLLLY REAL!

9. justmyopinion
    March 3, 2014 at 8:56 pm

Just want to say to the family how sorry I am for your loss. To the rest who have made your comments, everyone should just remember that this young man was someone’s son, grandson, brother, nephew, friend, and all of them are hurting from this traggic loss regardless of how he died!!! He was a human being and he will be missed by all!!! Thank God he was not alone before he went, there was a short purple hair angel by his side holding his hand giving him comfort and risking her own life to be there with him. She just knew he was a human who needed help and she was there.

• courtney kc
      March 4, 2014 at 2:49 pm

R.I.P semaj I miss you; ) you will always beb I. My heat t nevea to leave my prayers go out to the family & everybody that new semaj he was, real koo quiet laid bacc and stayed to his self I miss him .

If thiers anything I can do plse contact my email.

March 3, 2014 at 7:45 pm

Love u samej I feel like I owe you lil relly we chilled laughed kikked it but I never got to say thanks …. U were very mature 18 but swagg was 25yrs are older humble smooth and calm….. Ur big bro Derrick showed u life and raised you not to be a follower to be strong and independent…. U always supported my Muzik even when nobody was feeling me always the first to vote u are loyal to the kore….. I love you lil relly and I kno ur clean fresh cut money in ur pocket riding around heaven…. And his waves in his head would make u sea sick FRESH ALWAYS SAMEJ JAYON CHAPMAN LOVE YOU

11. James
    March 3, 2014 at 7:38 pm

For those of you who would make callous and pathetic attempts to explain your own ignorant perspectives about what happened, I can only feel pity.

I work with the mother of the young man who was a witness to this horribly tragic accident. Speed was not a factor. The style of vehicle had nothing to do with it.

This has devastated everyone who knew this young man. Read the comments from those who knew him. It’s obvious to even someone who did not know him, that Semaj Chapman was loved. For some unknown reason, I feel so very sad. Maybe it’s the look in my friend’s eyes or knowing that her son is broken-hearted. I’m not sure why. Semaj clearly touched the lives and hearts of many people in such a short time. The Chapman family has lost their precious son and just hearing the story of how it happened, breaks my heart. I will hold the Chapman family up in my prayers. Those of you that will do the same, will understand. God Bless…

12. kendrick chapman
    March 3, 2014 at 3:18 pm

r.i.p big cus

13. Billy Davis
    March 3, 2014 at 1:18 pm

RIP Nephew

14. Linda
    March 3, 2014 at 11:05 am

Viv, we love you and we are so, so, so sorry for your loss. If we can do anything please don’t hesitate to call. GOD, please give Strength to you and your family! Your The T-Shirt Spot family.

15. BIG DAVE
    March 3, 2014 at 5:55 am

I feel that this is very bad tragedy. Being a family member I know he was told about driving too fast especially in the rain.and unfortunately he lost his life what a tragedy, but you do not know the family evidently or friends and you did not use your own common sense that you evidently don’t have !! this family is grieving and you are very inconsiderate to make such a comment at this time about this family that you do not know anything about !! so show some class, be considerate and use your own common sense. God bless, Big Dave

16. Amber
    March 2, 2014 at 11:22 pm

This is Semaj’s Woman, Im so sorry my Man is gone…I love you soo much I miss you so much. I am so BROKEN up inside its not funny. I know that you are now my guardian Angel if there was anybody to protect me and Santi it would be you. Santi is talkin about you alot now and she doesnt quite understand whats going on but she knows im sad about you. she said “dont cry mommy, mah-j like you” lol. I said I know baby he loves me, i love him too, and he loves you too. she said she knows…i now we had our falling out but what relationship hasnt, baby we were the best and i Know that we were meant, thas why we W E R E, it happened and its still happenin, cuz our love runs deep. its sad but this is still a romance for me. why couldnt we just put our differences aside and spend everyday like it was our last. I would travel light years just to see your face and feel your embrace again. distance is not a factor.u know my heart babe
    derek, tanisha, mom, dad i love yall. my heart goes out nd my prayers goin up for your hearts. please get in contact with me i left val my number. i just want to feel close to im through you all…it took me some time to get my thoughts together, wanted to post alot sooner, i just was so weak about the situation..
    r.i.p Semaj, Babe

17. Tanisha Chapman
    March 2, 2014 at 9:21 pm

If you guys don’t have anything nice to say about my brother please keep your comments to yourself. It’s sad that there are people out there who can talk negative about someone they don’t know..
    Ima miss hearing you say I was your favorite sister. It’s not gonna be the same with out you. You will always be in my heart but Don’t worry I will take care of your brother.
    I love you hermano

• Minta
      March 3, 2014 at 8:42 am

Tanisha, I am SO SORRY for your family’s loss. All of us at work LOVE YOU !!!! We are all feeling your pain.

• Winnie
      March 4, 2014 at 10:42 am

I’m so sorry for you lost! There nothing no one ca say to you that will make u feel better not one word! So you cry cry cry till u can’t no matter wat people say! I lost my brother too he was 39 it was one of the worst days of my life! so baby pray and ask God for strength just keep praying in time it gets alittle better My prayers are with you and your family! God Bless you!

• D.smith
      March 12, 2014 at 12:21 pm

18. Derek
    March 2, 2014 at 8:18 pm

I love u semaj its sad ppl on here saying bs but if they only knew im ur brother and i would kill them if i could but i got ur minibike and everything u about im bringing u back dis summer R.I.P lil bro Derek Chapman

• Derek
      March 2, 2014 at 8:45 pm

• Queen
        March 3, 2014 at 3:17 pm

Hey d this nae nae call me me and dawan and my mom been tryna checc on you (323)413-4513 Rest Well Big Dawg Rest In Paradise Semaj Gone To Soon But Forever In Are Hearts

19. Sandra
    March 2, 2014 at 5:00 pm

I drove past there about a few minutes before the accident going somewhere with brother. As a ana Verde resident I send the family my condolences and if he was a resident I am truly sorry for his family loss. gone too soon. I have a 9 yr old and this hurt him. Parent’s please take the time to care, love and talk to your children. They are our future and are so precious.

20. Andrew Villeda
    March 2, 2014 at 4:36 pm

I am his neighbor, I lived right down the street from him and watched him grow up from a little kid. I even watched him fix the vehicle he was driving in the accident. It is extremely sad to see a friend and loved one pass away under these circumstances. Our family is deeply saddened by this and we give our condolences to the family of Semaj Chapman.

21. WOW
    March 2, 2014 at 1:51 pm

@ Jip Joe.. There’s a time and a place for your “concerns”. This is NEITHER, SMH. There should be a course on~Know when to speak and when to SHUT UP.

22. Tianna
    March 2, 2014 at 1:25 pm

Omg Omg omg ! Nooo I was talkin to you the other day when we were arguing over stupid stuff omg noo semaj please this is not real just respond back to me please ! Man I’m sorry just respond :( god dammit ugh ! I love you ex lifeline hope you visit me and tell me you made it to heaven … Prayers going to your family

• Sandra
      March 2, 2014 at 5:03 pm

Sorry for your loss. Sweetie. I almost cried on your post. I feel for you.

23. A
    March 2, 2014 at 1:13 pm

Wow! Just drove by it again unbelievable !wow my condolences go out to the family I have three kids and can only imagine what its like losing one before I leave this earth. It was so close too anaverde

24. ginger
    March 2, 2014 at 12:54 pm

Oh…God bless the Family.
    ..are they From Anaverde Hills Community?

25. ronyda mcmichael
    March 2, 2014 at 12:08 pm

ok every adult lets act like we all walked on water and we never drove faster than 35mph WE DID ‘ we loved being with our friends and not having any fear of what could happen .he was 18 who has it in their mind that at 18 I am going to die tomorrow in a car crash with my friend next to me and he will be hurt ,or that my mom and dads heart or my siblings heart will be ripped out of their chest. (not me)my prays are for both families.

26. Shalyn
    March 2, 2014 at 9:03 am

I read most of these comments,they more or less said the same thing, when I look around it seems like our young people have been put on the chopping block. Let’s ALL come together and pray for our young people, we don’t need to wait until another dies, we can start today ! If the same God is being asked to give strength, I know he can watch and protect over our young people . May God bless this young mans family.

27. Jim
    March 2, 2014 at 8:09 am

Very sad but I have to say (as a mustang fan/owner) incidents like this are exactly why I am totally against teens having mustangs (or any fast RWD car) until they’re 25+…I mean besides this, I personally know 2 kids myself that got mustangs as first cars and BOTH ended up wrecking inside a year of getting them, simply because they did not respect/understand the kind of cars that they had and past wanting to show off/go fast had no idea what they were doing in them. The only difference with them however,is they were both fortunate enough to survive their mistakes. RIP

• Tony
      March 23, 2014 at 8:03 pm

Well Said

28. meag
    March 2, 2014 at 3:45 am

Literally just seen him riding a mini nike on 35th. Wow! . We will miss you semaj! Prayers go out to his family :( .

• ginger
      March 2, 2014 at 12:47 pm

Oh…God bless the Family.
      ..are they From Anaverde Hills Community?

29. dashana
    March 1, 2014 at 10:41 pm

Image really miss Semaj but GOD needed an angel it seems but. R.I.P

30. dashana
    March 1, 2014 at 10:40 pm

Image really miss Semaj but GOD needed an angel it seems but. R.I.P

31. fnc
    March 1, 2014 at 9:36 pm

Saw the accident as I drove by, saw the family mourning as chp was just investigating… my heart is soo heavy for the family…can’t get the images out of my mind..You’ll be in my prayers for the strength & comfort that only God can give you at this time to get through these difficult days! Ignore the heartless hecklers..It’s NEVER easy to lose a loved one but especially a child..Take one day at a time & may the passenger too find peace.

32. Anonymous
    March 1, 2014 at 8:10 pm

As sad as it is that this family has lost a son, a brother, and many have just lost a friend…he was at fault for not driving at a slower speed. And if he had been driving at a safer speed he would not have been lost. Many teenagers today believe that they are invincible so they dont think that driving a little faster, paying a little less attention to whats around them will cost them their life. My heart goes out to the family and everyone should learn from this to be safer when they drive in all types of weather.

• Letlow
      March 1, 2014 at 8:20 pm

And what have you gained from pointing out that the youth may have been at fault for the crash that caused his DEATH??? He is DEAD, he cannot read this. The lesson is learned for others in seeing the pole going through the car! Family members are grieving!! Why get on here and add to the grief by spouting off about teenagers and driving habits?? If your heart was going out to anyone at all, you would have thought twice before making the comment!

I will never understand people who get on message boards to Monday morning quarterback the dead. YOU ARE NOT HELPING ANYONE! Please understand that. SMH…

• Anonymous
        March 1, 2014 at 10:16 pm

Perhaps you misread but I said everyone, I never distinctly said the young man himself could learn. Also you are getting angered for the fact that what I said is sadly the harsh reality that we all must face at one point and whether we want to listen or not is up to us. Also if the pole wasnt there and the boy was unharmed would the lesson still be learned? Perhaps not because sadly and I do mean horribly sadly death is what truly shows people that they shouldnt do it. But perhaps people arent ready for a harsh reality check.

• PAKK HEAT
          March 2, 2014 at 7:29 pm

Watch your comments whoever u r don’t nobody care to read this blah homey watch your thought,,, u marks on here being disrespectful to me my aunts and his brothers I’m not feeling it I’m pissed reading u selfish as people comments who asked you to get on here and post ur thoughts man betta mind ur tongue period

• N0_$h0cKeR_H3r3
            March 4, 2014 at 7:39 am

PAKK Heat you trying to get all Keyboard gangsta on here lmao..

• pakk heatt
            March 4, 2014 at 1:50 pm

@shocker keyboard gangsta knaw…… ill come see anybody in person dont disrespect mine

• AJ
      March 2, 2014 at 1:53 am

Show some respect prick!

33. deandre
    March 1, 2014 at 7:17 pm

The good truly die young. My heart and condolences go out to Mr. And Mrs.Chapman Derek and the rest of the family. Semaj it’s hard to believe your gone home but you will never be forgotten. I am sincerely hurt and sorry for the loss this family member.

34. Devine....
    March 1, 2014 at 6:23 pm

RIParidise My prayers go out to his friend’s and family we only talked a couple of times and you seemed real chill….

35. KB
    March 1, 2014 at 5:51 pm

I love you baby ! May you rest in paradise love </3

36. Angel J
    March 1, 2014 at 5:49 pm

RIP bro
    You were a cool person to chill and hang out with.
    Gone way to young, see you in paradise!

37. Pat Prothro
    March 1, 2014 at 5:18 pm

Lets keep the family in our prayers. Los Angeles!!!

38. waddell
    March 1, 2014 at 5:12 pm

damn bro its crazy how one day you here and the next day you gone but ima miss you bro summer coming up and you not here to ride our mini bikes with us me and shaq gone hold it down for you watch over us bro rip bro

39. ReesBoysMum
    March 1, 2014 at 12:22 pm

So heartbreaking and tragic. My heart goes out to Semaj’s family and friends. You will all be in my prayers. God Bless.

40. jay williams
    March 1, 2014 at 11:18 am

Semaj was super cool and respectful. He was good friends with my son. May he rest in peace. Let this be a reminder to all of us young and old, that tomorrow is never promised.and yo the family if I can help in any way let me know. Dietrich has my contact.

41. susan w.
    March 1, 2014 at 11:18 am

Such a loss. RIP Semaj. It was a pleasure knowing you. My prayers to your family .

42. Stefanie Jordan
    March 1, 2014 at 11:10 am

I saw this accident on my way home yesterday. I was devastated to see someone lost control and ultimately ended his life. Blessings to Semaj, the passenger, his family, and friends. Drive safe.

43. Linda
    March 1, 2014 at 11:02 am

I’m very sorry for the loss of semaj and his family. I give my condolences to his family that’s going through a tough time tryna keep it together for themselves,semaj,and there family. I never knew semaj like that, I used to walk the halls of middle school with him and he seemed like a quite humble person. May your heart rest in paradise!

44. TakeBackTheCity
    March 1, 2014 at 11:01 am

Terrible news, terrible. I was in Palmdale yesterday for work, on my way back today. I took the bus from Lancaster. It RAINED HARD in Palmdale. The streets were flooded, driving conditions were horrific. I’m so thankful for making to work, and back home safely. Please, PLEASE be smart, be road smart, allow COMMON sense to rule.. and please be safe Palmdale and Lancaster residents.

RIP Mr. Chapman

45. Norma
    March 1, 2014 at 9:45 am

Sorry for your lost a n my prayers to the survivor for a fast recovery

46. shaq
    March 1, 2014 at 9:37 am

Man my [removed] gone bro im going to miss hopping on this mini bike and racing , ripping up these streets in palmdale I always told your ass slow down every since we first lost control awhile bacc when we was on or way to get the motors but [removed] yu in a better place with nothing to worry about … may you rest in peace bro

47. monica alcorn
    March 1, 2014 at 9:37 am

, My prayers go out to the Family. this is a eye opener, and so close to home, we live 3 doors down to this child. I see him everyday working on that car. its just a tragedy, to all teens and adults, “please slow down” I say this all the time, I hope you young people learn from this. God bless his Mom and Dad, and give them the strength to make it through their loss. And may God bless Samajs soul.

48. soapbox journal
    March 1, 2014 at 9:35 am

My condolences on your loss.

March 1, 2014 at 7:16 am

So sorry for your loss my God be with you in this time of need

50. pleasereducespeed
    March 1, 2014 at 5:47 am

May you rip young man. Please people respect the road during rainny weather conditions.

51. Mrs.Peña
    March 1, 2014 at 1:32 am

Rest in Peace Semaj and thank you for the respect you showed me.
    You were always a pleasure to have in class with your quiet nature.
    You’re in the arms of The Lord

52. Sharon
    February 28, 2014 at 11:44 pm

I had to drive by this today, all I felt was heartbreak. And to know he was so young is devastating. To his family and friends I am so very sorry, I know there are no words but I’m truly sorry. May he rest in peace.

53. Heart Felt (Parent)
    February 28, 2014 at 11:31 pm

My Condolences to the Family & Friends of this Beloved young man! May God’s strength & healing overcome you in your deepest time of mourning. My heart is in mourning with you all! Praying for a speedy recovery for his friend!
    May You Rest In Paradise Semaj Chapman…

• monica suarez
      February 28, 2014 at 11:56 pm

I am so sorry for your loss may the Lord give you peace and sustain you bless the soul of thled one gone home he is alive just in another dimention n with the Lord

• L.Fenton
      March 1, 2014 at 4:25 pm

My prayers are with the family and loved ones of Semaj, it was a pleasure to have known such a nice young man. Semaj you will be missed.

54. shanae
    February 28, 2014 at 11:28 pm

Dang b3sti it to hard to let you go so easy man i wish yu was still here with me to tlk to nd laugh like aways man im in tears right now idk wat to do rip besti I love you we will meet again

55. kadijah
    February 28, 2014 at 10:51 pm

I will away miss u best friend u Will always be in my heart

• abliv
      February 28, 2014 at 11:23 pm

Sorry for your loss :(

• Milo Clark
      March 1, 2014 at 9:12 am

I am deeply saddened by your loss, I too lost my best friend in an accident and I couldn’t imagine going through it again.. Stay strong and know your friend will always live on through the memories you have of him. May he Rest In Peace.

• Dana
      March 1, 2014 at 10:33 am

So sorry for your loss. My heart goes out to you.

56. Jon meyers
    February 28, 2014 at 10:49 pm

1991 ford mustang, no wonder he got in an accident, those cars have too much power for those brakes, go to fast, lock those brakes up, you’re guaranteed an accident like this, should have went with a chevy.

• Sharon
      February 28, 2014 at 11:41 pm

Wow, really???? Unreal that this kid someone’s child does today and this is your comment. Your a lot pathetic.

March 1, 2014 at 6:38 am

@ Jon Meyers.. REALLY?? YOU feel NOW is the time to post some BS like that. . SMH Apparently NO ONE taught you how to be humble and respectful. . YOU ARE GARBAGE
      Prayers for both families during this time of tragic loss.

• charlene
      March 1, 2014 at 7:27 am

Very disrespectful! Shame on you Jon Meyers…

• caring mother
      March 1, 2014 at 8:54 am

Wow !!!! You could have kept that comment to yourself !!!!!!! MAY SEMAJ SOUL REST IN. PEACE AND MAY GOD’ KEEP HIM SAFE IN HIS ARMS

• SMH @ you
      March 1, 2014 at 11:36 am

You’re an a$$hole Jon Meyers! That is disrespectful to this boys family. I hope that you never experience a loss, especially of a child and have to deal with someone has heartless as yourself!! I will pray for you and the ugliness in your soul…

My thoughts & prayers to the family and friends of this young man.

• BYRD
      March 1, 2014 at 2:27 pm

March 2, 2014 at 7:18 pm

At fault I’m his big relative watch ur comments about HIM THAT GOES TO EVERBODY WE DONT CARE TO HERE NO COMMENTS R READ WUT YOU FEEL PERIOD PAKK HEATT I LOST A COUSIN LIL BROTHER AND FRIEND IF YOU DONT HAVE NOTHING POSITIVE TO SAY SHUT THE [removed]UP PERIOD!!!!!! I love you lil cousin @jon Meyers real shit don’t get hurt matter of fact get ur [removed] off my lil relly page I don’t do bangin on the net but that disrespectful [removed] will get u an issue

March 2, 2014 at 7:37 pm

Who are you homey nobody asked for ur thoughts MARK @jon Meyers watch ur mouth period I’m his big relly don’t care what he was doing are what he was driving my lil relative lil brother is gone respect me and my family…… Stfu my dude ur being very disrespectful and if u don’t kno my young relly get off here one thing u will need to kno we don’t tolerate disrespectful people keep ur comments and thoughts to urself MIND UR TONGUE on RU’s

• You are Wrong
      March 3, 2014 at 12:00 pm

The fox body mustangs did not have too much power for there brakes, a 91 made a little over 200hp, The worse thing for that car is they are light on there A$$ in wet conditions, they get squirly very easy, Driving to fast or not, someones life is lost, oh and to say should have went with a Chevy yeah, Wet roads are just plan unsafe, chevy or ford or dodge or any car, Your a moron and disrespectful.

• tony
        March 23, 2014 at 8:08 pm

Well said its not the Car its the driver

57. gemini
    February 28, 2014 at 9:25 pm

What a terrible shame. My condolences to the family.

58. dumbandblind
    February 28, 2014 at 9:18 pm

Semaj is telling us all to slow down in the rain or else this can happen to you.

59. miguel guillen
    February 28, 2014 at 9:18 pm

I will pray for there family god bless his soul

60. danell riley
    February 28, 2014 at 9:11 pm

Im gonna miss u semaj

61. Sharon Brown
    February 28, 2014 at 8:30 pm

My heart goes out to Smid and the rest of the family. I’m praying for everyone because this is hard to accept.

62. Mykisha
    February 28, 2014 at 8:05 pm

R.i.p to a close friend a childhood firend from middle school to high school and parting sometime I’m really going to miss you it’s sad to see you go cause you were starting life over get on the right track for yourself just got a car and a job … And you was allways helping somebody out when there was in need of help … I going to miss samaj chapman

63. catherine brown
    February 28, 2014 at 7:46 pm

God Bless his soul and his family and pray that his friend has a speedy recovery!!!