PALMDALE – One person was arrested for driving drunk, three people were arrested for driving with suspended licenses, and three unlicensed drivers were arrested at a DUI/Driver’s License Checkpoint in Palmdale this past Friday (Feb. 7).
The operation was conducted from 6 p.m. to 2 a.m. on 10th Street West at Technology Drive in Palmdale.
The results of the checkpoint are as follows:
* 1269 vehicles traveled through the checkpoint.
* 1269 drivers checked at the checkpoint.
* One DUI – alcohol suspect arrested.
* Three suspended/revoked drivers were arrested and sent to court.
* Three unlicensed drivers were arrested and sent to court.
* Three vehicles were impounded for 30 days.
* Three vehicles were released per checkpoint release procedures.
The checkpoint was funded by a grant from the State of California’s Office of Traffic Safety (OTS) thru the Business, Transportation and Housing Agency.