Interested applicants should submit their resumes at 1 p.m., Wednesday, Oct. 23, at the South Valley WorkSource Center (SVWSC), located at 38510 Sierra Highway in Palmdale.
Applicants will be seen on a first come, first served basis.
The ideal candidates must be able to:
- Perform metal finishing efficiently and properly.
- Efficiently assemble wire harnesses and terminates wire ends.
- Perform soldering to make wire connections.
- Train other employees upon return from training in Japan.
- Have a clean background and possess a valid Passport.
For more information, contact Carole Evans at 661-265-7421 or Kari Blackburn at 661-267-5125.
The South Valley WorkSource Center (SVWSC) brings job seekers and employers together for no-cost placement and recruitment services and offers a host of workforce development programs and services to the community. Job seekers receive career counseling, assistance securing interviews and employment opportunities, and access to workshops, skills training, computers and job search tools. Businesses receive specialized screening and recruitment services. The center functions to reduce unemployment and positively impact the community through the power of work.