The operation was conducted from 7 p.m. Saturday to 1 a.m. Sunday in the east bound lanes of Avenue S, between the intersections of 37th Street East and 40th Street East.
The results of the checkpoint are as follows:
* 1160 vehicles driven through the checkpoint.
* 1160 vehicles screened.
* Four vehicles impounded.
* Two vehicles stored.
* Three DUI tests performed.
* One person arrested for DUI.
* Three arrested for having outstanding warrants.
* Four suspended license violations.
* Three unlicensed driver violations.
* Two other violations.
* Three unlicensed drivers’ vehicles released.
The checkpoint was funded by a grant from the State of California’s Office of Traffic Safety (OTS) thru the Business, Transportation and Housing Agency.