The checkpoint location was eastbound Avenue J at Hanstead Avenue, and was conducted between 6 p.m. Friday and 2 a.m. Saturday.
The results of the checkpoint are as follows:
* 1176 vehicles driven through the checkpoint.
* 1120 drivers screened while in their vehicles.
* 56 drivers waived through because of traffic congestion.
* 27 citations/arrests for suspended, revoked, or no driver’s license.
* 23 citations issued for miscellaneous traffic violations in and around the checkpoint.
* Seven drivers required to perform field sobriety tests.
* One arrest for DUI and associated B.A. (Alcohol)
* One arrest for a felony warrant.
* One arrest for being drunk in public.
* Three arrests for allowing unlicensed driver to drive.
* One arrest for failure to drive with ignition interlock device.
10 vehicles stored or impounded.
Funding for the checkpoint was provided to Lancaster Station by a grant from the California Office of Traffic Safety, through the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration.