PALMDALE – The Palmdale Sheriff’s Station conducted a DUI Checkpoint on Friday night and early Saturday morning in the eastbound lanes of Avenue S, between 37th Street East and 40th Street East.
The results of the checkpoint are as follows:
* 1259 driven vehicles through checkpoint.
* 1259 vehicles screened.
* One vehicle stored.
* Four vehicles impounded.
* Four DUI tests performed.
* One DUI arrest.
* Four suspended license violations.
* Three unlicensed driver violations.
* Two other violations.
* Three unlicensed drivers’ vehicles released.
The DUI checkpoint was funded by a grant from the State of California’s Office of Traffic Safety (OTS) thru the Business, Transportation and Housing Agency.