Renoir Valenti

LANCASTER –  Detectives from the Sheriff’s Special Victims Bureau are investigating allegations of sexual abuse by a youth soccer coach in the Antelope Valley area.

Renoir Valenti, a 50-year-old White male, has been an American Youth Soccer Organization (AYSO) soccer coach and referee for more than 16 years in the Antelope Valley. He coached teams that included 9-14 year old boys.

Valenti became the subject of an investigation in July 2012 when the mother of a 9-year-old boy reported that her son had been molested. This incident was not related to Valenti being a soccer coach.

Over the course of the investigation, detectives identified two additional boys under the age of 15, who were soccer players, who had also allegedly been molested by the Valenti.

Los Angeles County Sheriff’s investigators believe Valenti used his position as a soccer coach as a method to meet and befriend children.

Valenti was arrested by Sheriff’s detectives, on Monday, August 6, 2012, at his residence in the 42900 block of 59th Street West in Lancaster.

Two days later, Valenti was charged with two counts of felony continuous sexual abuse of a Child and two counts of annoying or molesting a child.

Valenti remains jailed on $1 million bail. His next court date is Monday, August 20, 2012 at the Antelope Valley Courthouse.

Sheriff’s detectives are seeking the public’s help in identifying possible victims and/or witnesses.

Anyone with information is asked to contact Sgt. Brian Hudson of the Sheriff’s Department Special Victims Bureau at 877-710-5273 or SpecialVictims@lasd.org

If you wish to remain anonymous, call “LA Crime Stoppers” at 800-222-TIPS (8477).

(Information via press report from the Sheriff’s Department Special Victims Bureau.)

51 comments for “Local youth soccer coach charged with child sexual assaults, more victims sought

1. Michelle Egberts
    August 21, 2012 at 10:29 am

BE AWARE… BE ALERT… BE SAFE… SEX OFFENDER STATISTICS http://www.sexoffenderfinder.com/statistics.htm

2. Michelle Egberts
    August 21, 2012 at 9:51 am

How much do we really know? Take the Megans Law Quiz http://www.meganslaw.ca.gov/facts.htm

3. Jake
    August 20, 2012 at 4:28 pm

And don’t forget…

Obama is Blacker than the dark side of the moon.

But this guy is White as Cinderella.

• LOL
      August 21, 2012 at 8:06 am

yeah, well, the bad news for you is ….that doesnt change the fact that blacks are more likely to commit crime than any other race, more likely to be on public assistance, more likely to commit murder, more likely to steal, more likely to rape. 70% of section8 in los angeles county goes to black people because they are too lazy and irresponsible to get a job and buy their own home.

• Gerald
        August 21, 2012 at 9:47 am

Sigh. I put this up on a different post, but it applies to LOL also. It’s so important for whites in the AV to hate others. How many of you are related to our old suprimist groups?
        BTW I’m white. And no, don’t collect a dime in welfare. Have worked for 35 years. So have at it.

raptor you kind of prove Lou’s point. You can only come up with 2 serial and spree killers of color, 1st one 10 yrs ago and the other one almost 30yrs ago.

Yet we’ve had 4 mass killings/attempted mass killings in the last 2 months by….wait for it…..white guys.

Last 2 haven’t got much media play, couple days ago a parish outside of New Orleans, cops ambushed, 2 dead 2 wounded, (police that is) by a anti-government group. 7 arrested. (hhhmmmm wonder if they were one of them kkk families.) Bunch of them were related. Girlfriends included.

Then we got the white guy in Texas last week. 3 killed I believe. Guy didn’t want his eviction notice. Cop and security guy dead. Had to shut down a campus.

And then of course the nutty kid in Colorado, and the white suprimist in Wisconsin. ALL IN THE LAST 2 MONTHS.

You pulled the “Or, that the likelihood of being robbed by a black is greater than any other race in America.” out of your ass, but it does make a good sound bite.

I DO agree that there is a large and tragic epidemic of black on black homicide. But for the most part, it is an epidemic only found in large urban ghettos were crushing poverty, bad schools and very broken families reside.
        It becomes almost non-existent were minorities are secure in the middle class and have had access to better education options and stable futures. The military is full of mostly successful minority families not just succeeding but thriving.

I would like the link to your source of 60% of crimes in the AV are committed by Afro-Americans.

One point though on any statistics concerning arrest and convictions of our minority population are influenced by the fact that the minorities of the AV are policed with much more vigor than the white population of the AV.
        With the exception of the many white residents, particularly the long time white residents in our rural towns and non-incorporated areas who the county has decided to criminalize behind constitutionally questionable code violations.
        We have now sent 3 elderly white men to prison for the nerve of doing what they wanted to their own personal property. The last one, I believe was named Nelson, had his face busted open by the bailiff, when he slammed the man’s face into the defendant’s table in the courtroom.

But if the sheriff’s sat on the white kids like they do the black kids, they would find…well besides higher quality drugs….a world of theft and sexual misconduct that would leave some self righteous parents shaken to the core. And did I mention theft? Most white kids are into b and e. Not in your face hold ups, so there is that.

And one of the biggest crime families still in existence today is the mob. The other crews might be catching up, but they aren’t there yet.

Last but not least is I agree. there aren’t too many kkk families left that are organized. We do still have the peckerwoods, nazi lowriders, hells angels, and a 1/2 dozen other white suprimist groups, but they mostly like hanging in their parents family rooms, talking trash and reading the the turner diaries, camp of the saints, shaving their heads, getting high, screwing their groupies, and stealing their parents belongings to pay for their pimple cream.

There are still families in this town that may not be card carrying kkk members, but plenty of them are teaching their kids that the kkk wasn’t to far off.

And then we got the worst crimes to date by white men. The killing of their wives and families. What’s up with that? 2 kids dead and mom dead in San Diego, and 2 kids, mom and some poor sucker who was driving the RIGHT way when the dad and murderer decided to take his own life, after killing his family, by driving the WRONG way on the same hwy. Just in the last 3 days.
        But feel free to continue blaming all your woes on them scary black people. Sounds like it’s all you got.

• AV_Observer
          August 21, 2012 at 10:30 am

“Gerald”? or do the initials “M” and “F” sound more accurate?

WTF is a “suprimist”?

Supremacist? Is that the word you’re racking your brain trying to find?

Nice of you to try glossing things over but most people know the reality of crime and who is more apt to commit it. Try as hard as you can to say otherwise but most people are not as dumb and naive as you seem to be.

• Gerald
            August 21, 2012 at 11:48 am

And what’s with the MF? We don’t have sex with our parents in our family if that’s what you’re implying. But it sure explains a lot about you. Product of incest maybe?

• Mike
          August 21, 2012 at 10:37 am

Gerald? I thought you were going by “greta”??????

How confusing! Can you not tell what anatomy you’ve got down there?

• Greta
            August 21, 2012 at 11:30 am

Get your facts right asswipe!! No one is going as me. I haven’t had anything nice to say for a while so I been listening to my mama’s advice and not saying anything at all. But since you want to resurrect me, here goes: I have been with both, and THEY are superior to YOU in every way possible!!! Go take that to the bank and cash it.

• Gerald
            August 21, 2012 at 11:46 am

Wait! There is a Greta? Who knew we were each other? Let me know when they start accusing you of having a penis. It would appear these bigots are obsessed with genital.

• AV_Observer
            August 21, 2012 at 1:16 pm

Yep! Pretty amazing how “greta” shows up out of the blue, isn’t it? Coincidence? There are no such thing as coincidences!

• Gerald
            August 21, 2012 at 1:55 pm

Since I post only under Gerald, I imagine Greta is someone else, or YOU. Meth heads do get obsessive.

• Gerald
            August 21, 2012 at 11:38 am

All you have to say is I’m a girl? Wow.
            Real brain surgeons here. No wonder you fear people of color. If this is all you have, then you need to cling to that skin color being superior.
            And again, no facts to dispute what I’ve stated. Just attacks on gender???
            Proof that bigots are nothing more or less than sad men. Best go hide before them black folk come and get you.
            BTW paranoia is a sign of drug abuse. Meth will kill you. Just because it’s the “Supremacist” only income doesn’t mean you need to partake.

• S. Parker
        August 21, 2012 at 10:02 am

Six little boys are possible scarred for life and you people are on this board quoting nothing statistics that won’t get these little boys their lives back. Racial profiling is illegal, so it doesn’t matter whom commits the majority of anything. There is no evidence anywhere that provides concrete proof of a superiority race. And even if there was, how many of us can say we are 100% of any race?

So knock if off (both sides!)and quit bringing down the level of discussion here. You are fiddling with stereotypes while Rome burns!

4. Jake
    August 20, 2012 at 4:27 pm

I look into this man’s eyes and all I see is another Aryan pervert.

White perverts are destroying this nation.

• Buffmuffin
      August 21, 2012 at 5:14 am

Yeah, look deeply into his BROWN Aryan eyes, under that BROWN mop of Aryan hair, and that WIDE Aryan nose…

But then, you probably have no idea what defines an Aryan, just a word you heard on TV, right?

• LOL
      August 21, 2012 at 7:55 am

Aryan pervert? lololololol!!!!!! This guy may in fact be black (Belizian) but everyone here is calling him “Aryan” . This place is always good for a laugh or two!

5. Doug
    August 20, 2012 at 1:31 pm

yet another gay pedophile.

Gays make up only 2.4% of the adult male population, yet account for 35% to 40% of all child molestations.

And despite all of this the gay activists insist gays do not have more pedophilia than does normal society.

6. Buffmuffin
    August 20, 2012 at 12:09 pm

White Male… Pfft.

This guy’s about as White as Don King.

Halley Berry is at least 10 times whiter than he is… And apparently 10 times the man he is too.

7. August 20, 2012 at 10:40 am

God says homosexuality is wrong, He doesn’t mince words, He didn’t make it arguable, He destroyed Sodom and Gomorrah because opf male on male homosexuality. In the Old Testament He ordered the death of homosexuals, in the New Testament He condemns certain crimes to be punished with homosexual behavior.

People who send their children to places where those children come under the direction of homosexual men are going to answer God one day for that. Get your head out of abc, the network owned by the little rat with people traps on both coast, and into the Word of God, either the Geneva Bible or the KJV.

• Jill
      August 20, 2012 at 11:09 am

hmmmmmm read your bible much? How’re those protest going at Red Lobster rev.?
      Sell your daughter into Slavery? How much you get?
      Take any illegal immigrants as slaves lately? Remember, the good book says it’s OK if they’re from a different country!

• Jack
        August 20, 2012 at 11:11 am

And let’s not forget the necessary stoning of those who do ANYTHING on the Sabbath. Tell us rev., you advertize the stoning’s or do we just gots ta hang out and hope to catch one?

• Jake
        August 20, 2012 at 4:32 pm

I don’t care about the Bible much one way or another.

But you do realize that you’re quoting old Testament stuff.

And that the coming of Jesus apparently changed all that.

So you’re just making yourself look stupid, as the original verses in the Bible are intended to show you the bad old days before the enlightenment of Christ.

To me its little different than if you were going on and on about Sauron being Gollum in disguise. You’re demonstrably wrong according to the sole authority, the book itself.

And I say this as an atheist, although I hate that stupid label.

• Jake
        August 20, 2012 at 4:35 pm

Also, I never miss a chance to point out an anti-Semite so…

Those passages you object so strongly to are actually commands and instruction for the Jewish people.

It must be frustrating to have so much hatred for something and yet have such a dim understanding what you think you hate.

So why do you hate Jews so much?

• Jake
          August 20, 2012 at 4:38 pm

understanding *of*

Instead of hating religions I save my hate for comment sections that you can’t edit after the fact.

• Jack
            August 20, 2012 at 5:44 pm

Funny how he’s wrong on S and G also. Sodom and Gomorrah where punished for their treatment of strangers. At least that’s what the Jews believe. And the old testament is nothing if not Jewish.

• Jill
            August 20, 2012 at 5:48 pm

And then the old man threw his 2 virginal daughters out to be brutally raped by the men in the square so as to protect his good buddies, da angels. These guys hate gays, but love young girls being raped.
            Must of been a republican.

• Amber B.
            August 20, 2012 at 6:18 pm

And then all the liberals got their wish and the evil rich were forced to give 90% of their earnings to the lazy less fortunate folks. The lazy folks burned through that money like a California democratic governor and, finally, everyone was broke and we were all equal….and we lived happily ever after.

• Jack
            August 21, 2012 at 12:34 am

Amber most of stumbled into the wrong conversation. So Amber, are you saying you’re into throwing virginal daughter’s to the “wolves”?

• Jill
            August 21, 2012 at 12:36 am

No, I think she’s saying sacrifices of daughters are OK, as long as Amber doesn’t have to pay more taxes.
            Must be a republican.

• Amber B.
            August 21, 2012 at 6:40 am

Jack and Jill went up the hill to fetch their EBT cards….. PS: What does “Must OF been…” mean? It’s “Must HAVE…”. Must be a couple of uneducated demon-crats.

8. Yo Mama
    August 19, 2012 at 6:21 am

And, you, who uses terms like, “pain in the rear,” and, “kids sucks” are pretty suspect, too, Bright Guy. You’re a sick f****r. Anybody check you out lately?

9. Sandrita
    August 18, 2012 at 12:57 pm

I am surprised to learn that the parent’s did not suspect this man since he was being overly nice and giving. I believe this to be the blame of the parents for being too trustful. In my day, I was told to never take candy from strangers; I taught my son’s to never accept gifts unless I was told first. I am glad that this sick pervert is behind bars, but to know that he was out and about molesting children for so many years is horrific. His day of reckoning will come. Once they find out in jail that he is a child molester, watch out fool, because they are not tolerated in prison. This pervert cannot be protected 24/7. Parents please pay more attention to the behavior of all people that you child/children associate with; be it at school, church or sports.

• Unknown
      August 18, 2012 at 1:27 pm

Dear Sandrita,

You forgot to include the rant about the destruction of the WHITE race similar to the rant you made under the story regarding some (alleged) black thieves. Was that a simple oversight on your part?

• Letlow
        August 18, 2012 at 1:36 pm

LIKE!!

• true
          August 18, 2012 at 1:39 pm

Are we “liking” are own posts under another name?

10. Rosie
    August 16, 2012 at 9:36 pm

I don’t think he’s a white male. I think he’s Belizean, his true last name is Haylock and he used to be my neighbor 12 years ago. He had 2 sons and always surrounded by young boys:(

• Letlow
      August 18, 2012 at 1:39 pm

What difference does it make what race he is? The man is obviously a member of the pervert race! I wish we would stop trying to draw some kind of association with race and crime. Good grief!!

• true
        August 18, 2012 at 1:40 pm

you started in by bringing up his race…now that he might in fact be Belizian (black) all of a sudden race doesn’t matter????

Sure!!!!!!

• Letlow
          August 18, 2012 at 1:54 pm

Huh? What in the heck are you talking about? I have always said that race doesn’t matter in crime!!!!!

Am I in the twilight zone are something?

Time for me to check off of this site and enjoy my Saturday before you people run up my damn blood pressure!!!

11. Draton
    August 16, 2012 at 8:45 pm

I hope he gets a fair trial it seems that everyone has already convicted the guy.

• Quigley
      August 16, 2012 at 8:52 pm

Yep, and ur an idiot!

12. really
    August 16, 2012 at 7:22 pm

Good article Letlow, funny though how it mentions a new workers comp fraud investigater. Where is tcal and the naacp when it comes to the mistreatment of injured workers…

13. sikntired
    August 16, 2012 at 5:12 pm

Just saw on the channel 7 news, 2 neighbors remarked about how many kids were at his home all the time and how he was always playing with kids.Noted a cross over the entry way to the front door.Too bad no one reported but they probably would not have been believed

14. bee
    August 16, 2012 at 3:01 pm

This just proves the old adage: If it looks to good to be true, it probably false. This whole situation sickens me.

15. bee
    August 16, 2012 at 2:54 pm

What is said is he was very nice and I never suspected him as being creepy. I have seen him coaching and refereeing out on the soccer fields for years. God knows how many victims there are! He didn’t just coach and ref at Quartz Hill Ayso either. He also participated at Lancaster Ayso up until a few years ago.

16. Sparkle
    August 16, 2012 at 8:39 am

Wow That’s really sick and scary. I’m so happy that I’m as protective over my son as I am being that this weirdo is my neighbor. Too close for comfort. I see him outside from time to time with very small children but didn’t thin anything of it. He’s not very social I don’t know him personally. But jut the thought of anyone touching on children is disgusting. I didn’t even know he was arrested for the child assaults or that it was even my neighbor until I just seen channel 2 news outside interviewing all the neighbors. This is so sad

• Tired of their ways
      August 16, 2012 at 9:55 am

I would think that the sheriff’s dept. would have gone knocking on doors to let the neighborhood know what happened right then and there.
      I hope if he gets out on bail he won’t be allowed to return there…
      Take care and good luck!!

17. AV Town Crier
    August 16, 2012 at 8:37 am

Good job Letlow, digging that up. I guess, since he lost his job, he took up coaching, shortly thereafter. Sad it took t his long to catch the pervert. Look how many unfortunate kids got molested during that time.

Well, at least now, he’s off the streets.

18. Letlow
    August 15, 2012 at 11:13 pm

This creepy pervert is apparently a career criminal. I searched his name on Google and it looks like he was arrested for filing fraudulent disability claims in 1998.

• Rosie
      August 16, 2012 at 9:43 pm

That sound about right! He used to be my neighbor in 96/97! What better way than to have a lot of free time to molest children but to be livning on Bogus disability claim. Back then his last name was Haylock though.