PALMDALE – The South Valley WorkSource Center (SVWSC) is hosting a special recruitment to fill 25 to 30 general labor, warehouse and entry level positions on Thursday, June 14 starting at 1 p.m. at the Center, located at 38510 Sierra Highway.
The employer will be on site for an orientation and face-to-face interviews.
The requirements for the positions include:
- Speak, read, and write in English
- Clean background (certain infractions may be considered)
- Willing and able to work outside 8 hour shifts
- Able to lift up to 25 pounds
- Right to work documents
- Clean up warehouse
- Inventory warehouse remains
The compensation for the positions is $8 to $8.50/hour, depending on experience.
Interested applicants should come dressed for success with resumes, arrive no later than 1 p.m. and be prepared to stay until 4 p.m. to be seen by employer.
For more information, call (661) 265-7421 or visit our Web site at http://www.cityofpalmdale.org/business/svwc.