The recruitment will be held on Monday, June 4, at the SVWSC, located at 38510 Sierra Highway in Palmdale. Orientation and prescreening will start promptly at 1 p.m.
Requirements for the positions include:
- US Citizenship
- Must be able to obtain a Common Access Card
- Must be able to obtain a DOD Secret security clearance – Active DOD Secret Clearance Preferred
- Must consent to drug testing; Continued employment is contingent on satisfactory results of drug testing
- Valid state driver’s license and car insurance for access to military installations and travel
- Eligible for and be able to obtain a U.S. Government motor vehicle operator’s permit for assigned class of vehicle
- Willingness to work overtime, weekends and different shifts
- Able to commute to Edwards AFB,
- Knowledge of test – RAM, performance, and MANPRINT is desired.
- Maintain a document control cell and record observations onto laptop computer applications.
- Data transcription experience (for four positions)
- Excellent computer skills
- Military and aviation experience highly desired
The compensation for the positions is $14.83 to $16.65/hour, depending on experience, plus cash in lieu of benefits.
Interested applicants should arrive with resume and dressed for success. For more information, call 661-265-7421 or visit our Web site at www.cityofpalmdale.org/business/svwc.