Do you need flood damage assistance?

Palmdale floodingPALMDALE – Did your home or business suffer damages from the recent storms? If so, then the City of Palmdale wants to hear from you. To help assess whether Palmdale residents or businesses may qualify for any available assistance programs, the City of Palmdale is collecting information on damages that individual homeowners or businesses incurred due to the recent storms.

“We are collecting information for Palmdale residents and businesses and will provide that information to the State of California to assess whether or not they would qualify for financial assistance,” said Palmdale’s Director of Public Safety and Community Relations Anne Ambrose.

“Although the threshold for this type of assistance being available is high and there is no guarantee that assistance will be available, it is important that we try to collect as much information as possible about damages sustained in the community.”

To report damages, visit the City’s Web site at and click on the link for “Flooding Damage Report Form” or click here to go directly to that page.

Ambrose says the City is also encouraging residents who have sustained damages to contact their insurance company for immediate help.

Residents of the Antelope Valley who live in unincorporated areas and have sustained damages or have any questions should contact 1-800-675-4357.

For more information on reporting storm damages in Palmdale, contact 661-267-5181.