LANCASTER – The following is a list of traffic flow restrictions and construction zones within the City of Lancaster.
- Lancaster BLVD will be closed every Thursday from Date Avenue to Fig Avenue from approximately 11:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m. for the weekly farmer’s market. Parking in this area will not be permitted beginning at 11:00 a.m. to ensure that the area is vacated prior to the set-up for the farmer’s market.
- Right lane closed on East-bound Avenue I between 90th Street West and 87th Street West due to sewer repair work.
- Lane Closure at the intersection of Avenue J and 15th Street East for traffic signal modification through 9/9/11.
- Lane Closure at the intersection of Avenue J-8 and 15th Street West for traffic signal modification through 9/9/11.
- Beginning July 31st, Cedar Avenue will be permanently closed for removal between Jackman Street and Kettering Street. Kettering Street will be closed between Cedar Avenue and Date Avenue for utility improvements.
- Lanes and sidewalks adjacent to the Southeast corner of 15th Street West and Avenue J will remain closed for street improvements.
- Lane closures on Avenue J-8 between Challenger Way and 20th Street East due to re-striping and removals.
- Lane closures on Sierra Hwy from Avenue I to Avenue J-2, North-bound and South-bound Lanes due to restriping. Scheduled from 8/23/11 to 9/9/11.
- Lane closure on 15th Street West North-bound at Avenue J-5 for bus stop pad installation. Scheduled from 8/30/11 to 11/11/11.